BusinessUp is an intensive program that offers the mentorship, education and networking necessary to jump-start growth - free of charge. The program from February 13 to April 27, 2017 is open for startup companies, teams and applicants with a viable business idea. You will get the best mentors, training and guidance from Turku, Tallinn and Riga to start and grow your business. Official language will be English.
What you’ll get:
- Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- Coaches’ and mentors’ support from Estonia, Latvia and Finland
- Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
What we are looking for and expecting:
- Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- Commitment to the program
By the end of the BusinessUp program you have been coached to develop e.g.:
- Market analysis on customers and competitors
- Business model development with help of e.g. Business Model Canvas
- Financial calculations on your business idea
- Elevator Pitch
Some important timetables:
- Application interviews on January 30 – February 4
- Start of the program: Turku Get Together on February 13 at 3 p.m.
- Meetings on Mondays and Thursdays at 4 p.m. starting on February 13
- Kick-off on March 8 – 9, in Tallinn, Estonia
- Demo Day on April 26 – 27 in Riga, Latvia
- The additional program will be announced by February 13.
Next BusinessUp will start on Monday February 13, 2017. Last day to apply on January 29, 2017.
Application to the BusinessUp program: https://www.lyyti.in/Application_for_BusinessUp_Spring_2017_9386