BusinessUp is an intensive program that offers the mentorship, education and networking necessary to jump-start growth - free of charge. The program from February 14 to April 25, 2018 is open for startup companies, teams and applicants with a viable business idea. You will get the best mentors, training and guidance to start and grow your business. Official language will be English.
What you’ll get:
- Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
- Coaches’ and mentors’ support, not forgetting the peer support of other teams
- Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
- Possibility to get office spaces after 10 weeks intensive program
What we are looking for and expecting:
- Teams or applicants with a new business idea
- Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
- Commitment to the program
- Market analysis to know your customers and competitors
- Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas to crystallize your idea
- Financial calculations to verify your business
- Elevator Pitch to convince customers, partners and/or investors
- Application interviews during week 6 (early applicants before)
- Start of the program: Turku Get Together in February 14 at 3 p.m.
- Meetings on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 4 p.m. (with some exceptions, and week 8 is free)
- Demo Day in April 25th at 4-7 p.m.
- The additional program will be announced by February 14.
Next BusinessUp will start on Wednesday February 14th, 2017. Last day to apply January 30th, 2017.